INT Launches its Plastisol NPC® Series
Taipei, Taiwan | January 03, 2013.
Plastisol NPC® Series
(PVC/Phthalate Free Plastisol, PANTONE SHADES)
Plastisol NPC® series is the latest state-of-the-art developed with the highest characteristic and a variety of solutions for textile printing. With its formulated Plasticizer, NPC series are PVC/Phthalate Free Plastisol, an extraordinary advantage for eco friendly concern. NPC ink provides the closest shades in accordance with PANTONE BASIC COLORS, Ink Mixing System.
1. Excellent washing fastness
2. Excellent wet on wet process.
3. Superior elongation with soft hand touch
4. High Opacity Mat type inks
5. Substrate recommendation: 100% cotton, cotton blends, some synthetic fabrics.
6. Azo/Lead/Formaldehyde/PVC/Phthalate Free
7. Excellent heat stability on storage
B. Direction For Use
Squeegee type 70-75 durometer
Mesh Counts 80-250 mesh
Curing Temp 160℃ (320 ℉)
Aux. Mixing Base 5-20% (by weight)
Colors 14 colors
Printing Automatic machine
Clean of Screen With Plastisol Screen Wash
Storage Under 35℃
1. Ready for use printing paste for direct printing on recommended substrates.
2. As NPC Series is with high coverage performance, it is normally used directly for either light or dark background fabrics.
3. Mix thoroughly before use.
D. Color Data
Super White NPC
Flash Cure White NPC
Warm Red NPC
Rubine Red NPC
Rhodamine Red NPC
Reflex Blue NPC
Process Blue NPC
Aux. Mixing Base
Packing: 20 kgs plastic drum
NOTES: SINCE DIFFERENT CONDITIONS TO APPLICATION LEADS TO DIFFERENT RESULTS. CAREFUL TEST IS REQUIRED BEFORE APPLICATION.